Tuesday, January 5, 2010

school, dreams, yoga and that phone call.

School is starting again. Tomorrow actually. I succeeded in my goal to get an A in my one and only class last semester. Now though, I am taking five classes and two part time jobs. hum... sounds like alot, but I think it'll be okay. (crossing fingers).

I am really excited to be taking YOGA! first of all, it will force me to do yoga regularly and second I will get credit for it. *double bonus.

OH btw. if any of you are looking for really great yoga workouts online. go to www.yogayak.com
It's challenging, but not like head balances or anything like that. I really love it. and love that I can do it in my pjs before breakfast. (LOVE not having to go to the gym to get the great yoga class.)

Chad is taking 17 credit hours this semester, doing RESPITE care and mentoring with me for the county, and hopefully getting closer to a degree!

SAd to say, but I'm glad the holidays are over. I sound like a scrooge but they are really stressful for so many people. I think I pick-up on all the tension... I don't like it.

We are still in Heber for now... I still dream though, that we will move to Oregon and be where it is green! I have cabin fever living here in Utah. Please get me out. I want to walk down a street that I haven't seen before. I want to meet new people and start my life new. really new. Where no one knows me as "heather's daughter" and where I can be whatever I want and no one else will know the difference.
:)
Is that silly?

Besides all of that, I need to return a phone call... I've been putting it off. augh.....

ta-ta!

0 comments: