Saturday, April 24, 2010

Expo, Flint, and family photos

Last night I attended the Women's Expo at UVU in Orem. It wasn't too busy which I was thankful for. I spent over 20 bucks on a necklace... it's cute, but I'm thinking that I could have been better at spending it on something else. Since I have plenty of necklaces and hardly take the time to wear them. lesson learned.
Today on the adgenda: Chad wants to find flint (the stone) so that he can make a knife out of it. :) I think it's neat that men still have a boy in them. I am trying to make this adventure more than just finding rocks by bringing a picnic, frisbee, and the camera. We can hike around looking for flint and getting some exersice too!

Good News! Chad and I are FINALLY getting some family photos taken! something besides our wedding photos to display! In just a couple weeks we will have some beautiful, professional, family photos! I can hardly wait!! It sounds silly but I have wanted this for a VERY long time.

alright friends, I love you all.
full moon Tuesday... (i think)
Namaste!


0 comments: