Sunday, May 16, 2010

sunday morning ramble :)


Just so you all know the last post was SUPPOSE to be funny! ... make you laugh. BUT I re-read it and it didn't really give off that vibe. sorry 'bout that.


So, the semester is finally OVER! I got all A's for the whole year! :) So I am very excited about this summer... if only it would be warm!! grrr.... I guess it's May showers will bring June flowers this year.
Today I plan on outlining our summer and planning out our vacations, reunions, roadtrips, and campouts!! so excited, especially because we will be able to use our new tent that I got for my birthday!

Plus I have PROJECTS!.... I just finished my patio set! I'm so glad that it is almost done and even more excited to use it. planning on making friends around here eventually. Who knew it could be so hard? Have you ever felt like you totally klicked with a couple and then they leave early and you don't hear from them for a year. I really don't think that we are that bad of hosts.


?


this is a bit of a ramble... this is me deprate for warm weather, hiking and playing.


HAVE A GREAT DAY!

0 comments: