Thursday, August 19, 2010

one week away... until my summer is considered finished

Next Wednesday is the start of another semester... how do I say this, I don't feel prepared... So for the cure I am going "school shopping" for myself after work. I remember when my mom use to take me, torture (for both of us I'm sure). But today I plan on going by myself -- the only good way to shop if you really want to accomplish anything. bible. Picking up some paper, folders, color-coded sticky tabs.. I happen to be an incurable collector of good pens and pencils so I have plenty of those. Also to celebrate the new school year I may even look for some stylish clothes. Although, I do have plenty of clothes sometimes it is good to get something new; somehow it gives me confidence to feel I have nice clothes. Trust me I need all the confidence I can get for this semester.

Fun to note, I have completed all my 'elective' courses... sounds like me doesn't it; onto the 'hard' classes now. And it's just the beginning. *grin





0 comments: